Assistant Buyer - 9 month FTC (Maternity Cover)
Reference: PH / 13581
Job Type: Contract
Closing date: 11/02/2021
Brewster Partners are working with our client who are based on the outskirts of Rotherham, to recruit for an Assistant Buyer on a 9 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Reporting directly to the Senior Buyer and working closely with the procurement team, you will be required to support the Commercial, Technical and Production departments by delivering an effective plant and material purchasing function.
- Maintaining supplier data-bases, making sure price schedules are up to date.
- Raise and place material and plant orders.
- Evaluation and clarification of quotations.
- Assist with invoicing and accounting issues.
- General administration duties – collecting data for production teams of regular KPI’s.
- Construction related background preferred.
- Previous experience within procurement/buying essential.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Construction or Procurement related qualification desirable.
- Computer literate.
- Driving License.
- 9 month maternity contract.
- Hours of work Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm.
- Remote working – however will be required to work in the office when possible.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Free onsite parking.
- Accessible location.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01302 308 040
M: 07807 284 534
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Assistant Buyer - 9 month FTC (Maternity Cover), Reference: PH / 13581". Thank you for your interest.