Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa + benefits
Reference: SC / BBBH12823-2
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 20/12/2020
Brewster Partners are looking for a Communications Executive to join a leading FMCG retailer in South Yorkshire.
The Communications Executive will support the business in delivering internal and external communications to an exceptional standard.
Working with a variety of key stakeholders, in a fast moving environment, adapting to changing priorities whilst ensuring all content and communications is delivered on time.
You will also support the PR Manager with all PR activities.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- You will support the creation and implementation of multi-channel communication pieces and campaigns to support the business objectives
- Maximise all marketing opportunities by working with the appropriate departments
- Building internal and external relationships with relevant individuals
- Supporting the delivery of content production – online and offline communications including videos, photography, copywriting, design, artwork and submission
- Optimise content to increase the performance of the digital marketing channels including website development, social media and email
- Support with the events calendar
- Brand ambassador and key advocate for the internal communications strategy
- Product monthly reports on success of placement and outreach work – including recommendations for future improvements
- In-house marketing experience
- A social enterprise background would be desirable
- Writing press releases - internal newsletter and briefings
- Ability to demonstrate a fast-paced and professional working practice
- Creative approach, bringing new and exciting ideas
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Committed to your own personal development
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- 28 holidays including stats
- Company discounts
- Subsidised canteen
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
M: 07875 677 136
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Communications Executive, Reference: SC / BBBH12823-2". Thank you for your interest.