Temporary Credit Controller - Leeds
Reference: STA / 13318
Job Type: Temporary
Sector: Accountancy Support
Closing date: 20/12/2020
Based in Leeds, this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with an excellent reputation for developing their employees. The role will report directly into the Credit Manager and will see the successful candidate take full responsibility for their own ledger. This is a temporary vacancy which is expected to last for 6 months+.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Chasing customers for outstanding payments, via telephone and email.
- Allocating cash to the sales ledger.
- Issuing statements and chasing payments
- Building relationships with key clients.
- Communicating with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Liaising with the sales team as and when necessary.
- General accounts administration.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Previous experience in a varied credit control role.
- Good Excel skills.
- A proactive approach to dealing with problems as and when they arise.
- An ability to work at a fast paced whilst still maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0113 834 3170
M: 07858 518 454
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Temporary Credit Controller - Leeds, Reference: STA / 13318". Thank you for your interest.