Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 pa
Reference: DF \ BBBH13132
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 20/12/2020
We’re looking for experienced Sales Administrators to become core members of our clients’ sales & customer service team providing call and administrative support for their customers.
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of light fixtures and sources in the electrical wholesale industry. They’re a rapidly growing family business, having entered their 100th year of business!
As a Sales Administrator you’ll be providing call and administrative support to customers based around the UK. You’ll be the first point of contact for new and existing customers, where your daily duties will be:
- Processing customer orders via telephone and email.
- Checking stock availability, delivery dates and advising customers of any backorder dates.
- Responding to all incoming requests and taking ownership of customer enquiries, ensuring these are resolved in a timely manner.
- You will act as the face of the business, interacting with customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Stay up to date on new products, services and policies.
- Working hours will be 37.5 per week Monday to Friday, flexible between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for an experienced, motivated individual with a passion for providing excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a customer service role or office environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A friendly, professional telephone manner and attitude.
- A high focus and passion to provide the highest level of service to our customers.
- Moderate IT skills with experience using Microsoft packages.
- The ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- A ‘can do’ attitude with an interest to learn. Full training will be provided to ensure that you have the knowledge and tools to do your job.
£17,000 - £19,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0113 834 3170
M: 07973 663 382
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Sales Administrator, Reference: DF \ BBBH13132". Thank you for your interest.