Store Manager (Bradford)
Reference: DF \ BBBH12832
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Other Business Support
Closing date: 28/10/2020
Retail Store Manager required for a food retail business in Bradford. The company is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth as they continue to win multiple industry awards. The business has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
As Store Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the store and leading a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Working closely with the wider store management team to lead and manage colleagues across the store you will endeavour to deliver a fantastic service to members, putting customers at the heart of everything you do.
- Drive sales through excellent merchandising and product availability.
- Undertake regular stock takes and audits.
- Coaching all colleagues to provide excellent customer service.
- Work collaboratively with Regional Manager to influence promotional activity.
- Manage performance through setting up objectives and monitoring and reviewing performances by leading regular 1:1s.
- Taking the lead in all HR activities for the store.
- Deliver high store standards and operational statutory compliance.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Be a natural leader with drive and enthusiasm to deliver the very best results.
- Experience in developing and leading teams in a retail environment is essential.
- Flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business.
- The capability to work under pressure and be able to multi-task.
- Experience in colleague management and colleague development.
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workloads.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to motivate others.
- Food Safety – Level 2 required, Level 3 is desirable.
- Ensure that brand integrity is maintained at all times.
If you have experience leading a team within a retail environment apply now for immediate consideration!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0113 834 3170
M: 07973 663 382
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Store Manager (Bradford), Reference: DF \ BBBH12832". Thank you for your interest.