Retail Section Leader
Reference: LP / 12830
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Other Business Support
Closing date: 28/10/2020
Retail Section Leader required for a food retail business in Renfrew. The company is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth as they continue to win multiple industry awards. The business has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
- Support the store manager in delivering an exceptional department by leading and motivating the team to deliver day to day operation of your area of responsibility.
- Assist the store manager to achieve sales budgets, KPI’s, departmental rotas, provide feedback and input on maximising sale opportunities.
- Deliver high store standards and operational statutory compliance.
- Experience in developing and leading teams in a retail environment is essential.
- Flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business.
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workloads.
- You may have worked in one of the following roles: Retail Manager, Shift Leader, Team Leader, Shift Supervisor, Shop Manager, Retail Coach, Assistant Branch Manager, Assistant Manager.
If you have experience leading a team within a retail environment apply now for immediate consideration!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0113 834 3170
M: 07858 518 453
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Retail Section Leader, Reference: LP / 12830". Thank you for your interest.