International Logistics Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pa + Benefits
Reference: SC \ BBBH12799
Job Type: Contract
Sector: Other Business Support
Closing date: 24/10/2020
Brewster Partners have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced International Logistics Coordinator for our successful retail client based in Sheffield.
We are proud to be working with such an exciting company who are innovative, passionate and friendly! They excel in delivering an exceptional service to their customers worldwide.
The International Logistics Coordinator is a 12 month maternity cover contract to start immediately.
Based in the warehouse team, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating all international collections and deliveries – courier and freight.
As the International Logistics Coordinator, you will have a good understanding of global transport routes, customs procedures and international trade. Ideally you will also have dealt with shipping difficult products.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Log & track all international freight shipments
- Book shippers and send appropriate documentation in good time so as not to delay dispatch
- Timely and accurate completion of import and export customs entries and declarations
- Manage Certificate of Origin requests in conjunction with customer services
- Data input the daily TNT collections, create the delivery notes within the third-party app and print the daily delivery manifest, tracking emails and pull necessary paperwork
- Monitor the daily TNT log and action/solve any issues and escalate/report to senior management if required
- Advise the warehouse, sales and customer services regarding the best route for shipping based on size, fragility, value and destination
- Advise sales/customer services of shipping quotes/prices in a timely manner
- Check and authorise transport invoices
- Previous experience in an export/shipping/logistics role
- ITOPS qualification is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of EU and non EU import and export processes
- Producing and dealing with international shipping documentation
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment – working to deadlines and changes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Salary up to £20,000pa
- 30 holidays (including birthday & stats!)
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Free parking
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Pension & other benefits included
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
M: 07875 677 136
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: International Logistics Coordinator, Reference: SC \ BBBH12799". Thank you for your interest.