Reference: NP /12820
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Other Business Support
Closing date: 24/10/2020
Technical Manager required for an FMCG business in Sheffield. This is a newly created role supporting the Head of Technical through a sustained period of rapid business growth. The business has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. They continue to win multiple industry awards and are proud of their BRC Grade A accreditation. With sites throughout the UK our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
As Technical Manager will be responsible for a Quality Manager and a small team of QA's. Your role will include:
- Full product integrity and be the point of contact for all quality / technical related issues on site.
- Building relationships internally with key stakeholders across operations and head office functions
- Maintaining an audit ready site and deliver a high and consistent BRC grade
- Driving and delivering quality cultural change across the operations
- Maintain and improve systems
- Manage the Quality / Technical team and provide required coaching and development
- This role would ideally suit a Senior Quality Manager looking for their first step up into a Technical Manager role or an experienced Technical Manager.
- You must have held a stable, senior position as a Quality / Technical Manager within a FMCG food manufacturing business who supply the UK's major retailers or could be from a retailer who predominately provide Food and drink.
- You must be a strong communicator proven in building internal relations both within the site and across group.
- You must have the experience and ability to continuously improve: systems, training, standards, root cause etc. to deliver a high level BRC grade
Salary depends on experience + benefits,
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0113 834 3170
M: 07798 938 892
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Technical Manager, Reference: NP /12820". Thank you for your interest.