Credit Controller - 9 month FTC
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 pa + free onsite parking
Reference: STA / 12813
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Accountancy Support
Closing date: 23/10/2020
Based in Castleford, this growing service based business is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a contract basis. The role sits within a friendly finance team and will last for 9 months, the position reports directly into the Credit Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Chasing customers for outstanding payments.
- Managing the credit control process for a monthly sales ledger in excess of £1 million.
- Liaising with key internal and external clients.
- Resolving sales queries.
- Allocating cash to the sales ledger.
- Sending out remittances.
- Issuing credit notes.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Previous credit control experience (essential).
- Experience of managing the credit control process in a construction environment (ideal).
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Free onsite parking.
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- Easily accessible by public transport.
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0113 834 3170
M: 07858 518 454
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Credit Controller - 9 month FTC, Reference: STA / 12813". Thank you for your interest.