Sales Order Processor - Temp to Perm
Salary: £9.42 per hour
Reference: PH / BBBH12691
Job Type: Temporary
Closing date: 08/11/2020
Brewster Partners are working with our client, a leading Sheffield based manufacturing company who is currently going through a period of growth.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Order Processor on a temporary basis to start immediately.
Please note, this position is not accessible via public transport, therefore to be considered you must have access to your own vehicle.
- Sales order processing of enquiries and quotations
- Taking ownership of several customer enquiries
- Being able to manage multiple enquiries and provide status updates
- Send out company literature to prospective customers
- File any paperwork at the end of each day
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience using SAP desirable
- Can work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service experience
- Data entry accuracy
- Bright, enthusiastic and a willingness to learn
- Can work under pressure
- Ability to travel if and when required
- Hourly rate of £9.42ph
- 38.75 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Immediate start!
- Weekly pay through agency
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01302 308 040
M: 07807 284 534
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Sales Order Processor - Temp to Perm, Reference: PH / BBBH12691". Thank you for your interest.