Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 pa
Reference: LG / BBBH11490
Job Type: Contract
Closing date: 15/10/2020
Brewster Partners have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a 9 month FTC basis, to ensure ‘continuous production’ to required world-class quality standard, whilst maintaining a safe working environment.
You will be working on a rotating shift pattern which will consist of;
- 12-hour shifts on a 4-weekly rotating basis (which includes days, nights and some weekend shifts) – equating to 14 days off each 28-day cycle, including 7 days off in a row once every four weeks
Duties will include:
- Fault finding on electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems using diagnostics and test equipment
- Associated mechanical fault finding and maintenance of machinery
- Planned Maintenance
- Taking the lead on all electrical and personnel issues on shift-Controls and instrumentation background competent at fault finding and interrogation of PLC's
- Strong DC/AC drive systems knowledge
- Knowledge of safety circuits, Invertors, how relays operate, speed control systems
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas) and to embrace the 5S initiative program daily
- Always enforce and practice the highest standards of Health & safety adopting FS Standards and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Ensure that the detailed procedure of Shift Change / Handover of the department is carried out thoroughly and all relevant paperwork is compiled correctly with the on-coming personnel
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of fault finding and repair of PLC run machinery
- An understanding of mechanical repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment, especially within the steel forging industry would be advantageous.
- Experience of a hot working environmental (rolling, forging, ring rolling, foundry) would be advantageous.
- Good academic qualifications (i.e. HNC / ONC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent)
£25,000 - £35,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01332 982 010
M: 07858 518 396
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH11490". Thank you for your interest.