Senior Management Accountant
Salary: £43,000 - £48,000 pa + Benefits
Reference: JP \ BBBH12422
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Accountancy Support
Closing date: 17/11/2020
Brewster Partners Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant for our client, based in Scunthorpe, within a 10 minute drive from the M180, giving easy access from Doncaster, Hull and Grimsby. A well established firm in the area, the organisation has modern spacious offices with free on-site parking.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsibilities include:
- Month end management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- High levels of variance analysis, reporting findings to senior stakeholder level to aid decision making
- Business Partnering with operational teams across the business to ensure best practice from a finance perspective
- Complex balance sheet reconciliation work
- Coaching more junior team members and
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Extensive management accounting experience
- Strong excel skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Attractive pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Realistic opportunities for progression within 18 months.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01302 308 040
M: 07858 518 450
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Senior Management Accountant, Reference: JP \ BBBH12422". Thank you for your interest.