Head of Sales
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 pa + Car, Bonus
Reference: PS / HOS9012
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 24/07/2020
Brewster Partners are working in exclusive partnership with a successful and long standing electronics manufacturing business based close to Liverpool as they look to strengthen their senior management team with the recruitment of a Head of Sales, a newly created position within the business.
The role of Head of Sales is a data-driven role that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base (electronics based manufacturing), the competitive market, and an ability to analyse sales department performance.
The role will be responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company and managing the sales teams and motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
Reporting to the Managing Director and managing the Sales & Marketing Team, the responsibilities of your role will include:
- Owning and hitting / exceeding company annual sales targets
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting, and profitable customer relationships
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process
- Identifying market opportunities for new customers
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances
This is a key role for the company and one which will prove crucial to their growth plans over the next few years.
The business are looking for applications from people with:
- Degree Level Qualification in a relevant Business discipline
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams, ideally from the electronics manufacturing industry
- Demonstrable experience as Head of Sales; developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire your sales team
The company can offer a competitive salary package, car, bonus and chance to have a real impact on a business with exciting plans for growth over the next few years.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07792 268 685
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Head of Sales, Reference: PS / HOS9012". Thank you for your interest.