Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 pa
Reference: PS / PM89712
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 24/07/2020
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are pleased to be working in exckusive partnership with a Sheffield based SME manufacturing business as they look to further expand their leadership and management team with the recruitment of an experienced Procurement Manager.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the position requires a functional expert to create and lead the business vision of consolidation of this function. You will be expected to utilise your experience and strategic direction to help shape and influence the direction of the purchasing department.
Forming part of the senior management team and having overall responsibility for different sites, your responsibilities will include:
- P&L responsibility and management across all brands
- Liaising with the trading teams to make sure all products, ranges and promotions are planned and presented correctly
- Stock management through pricing and promotion, utilising our replenishment model to drive availability
- Recruiting new and exciting suppliers
- Negotiating optimum trading terms with new and existing suppliers
- Completing regular competitor analysis to ensure our ranges and prices are in line with the current market
- Coaching and developing team members to reach their full potential within the business
To be considered for this role you will be required to display a proven track record of delivery business wide value though negotiation and supply chain management, ensuring cost, quality and on time delivery are all met by all suppliers.
Specifically, the business are looking for someone:
- With a relevant degree qualification
- Who is an experienced buyer in the manufacturing sector with a track record of management and delivery
- With experience of managing suppliers of a range of sizes
- With the ability to coach and mentor junior members in the team, ensuring their professional development
- With strong negotiation and influencing skills who is commercially focused
This is an interesting and varied position working for a manufacturing company who still have plans to continue their growth and recruit the best talent into senior roles.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07792 268 685
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Procurement Manager, Reference: PS / PM89712". Thank you for your interest.