Software Developer C#
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 pa
Reference: VCH / 11982
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Other Business Support
Closing date: 06/09/2020
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science, PET/Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Safety sectors. Many of their solutions are the industry standard and can be found in over 50 countries around the world and their clients range from top pharmaceutical companies to leading PET manufacturers and leading universities.
They are looking for an additional member for the development team to design and create interesting exciting C# projects within Visual Studio. The candidate must be energetic and ambitious. The candidate will need to work within the existing team and help push the product forward by understanding the customers’ needs and developing the product to a high standard using existing coding standards.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Bug fixes within the existing code base.
- Liaise with customers over requirements for new development.
- Understand the customers’ needs and work within a highly regulative industry.
- Work within an existing team and drive a project forward.
- Excellent C# Knowledge.
- Experience of object-oriented coding principles.
- Experience of MVVM architectural pattern would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of databases including MSSQL and Oracle.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
The company offers a fantastic working environment and brilliant perks includingan all paid for annual holiday for the team and their family!
Please get in touch today to hear more.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07858 518 412
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Software Developer C#, Reference: VCH / 11982". Thank you for your interest.