HR Business Partner - Contract
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 pa
Reference: AW / 11559
Job Type: Contract
Closing date: 08/05/2020
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group are looking to recruit for a HR Business Partner for a short term contract until the end of July 2020.
Our client is looking for an established HR Business Partner with experience in Change Management to support significant structural change throughout their organisation. The position will be based out of an accessible location in Sheffield.
- Support and lead the design, deliver and implementation of new organisations structures
- Liaise with management to achieve effective HR initiatives
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Assist the head of HR in full compliance with employment legislation, GDPR and other legislation, regulations and statutory requirements
- Operate as a valued and visible business partner to help achieve the companies’ vision and strategic ambitions.
- Carry out any other such duties as may reasonably be required by the Head of HR and HR Leadership Team.
- Level 5 CIPD or equivalent
- Accreditation or training in the following: change management or project management
- Generalist HR experience working as a business partner
- Excellent knowledge of current employment legislation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to start immediately
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01302 308 040
M: 07971 673 159
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: HR Business Partner - Contract, Reference: AW / 11559". Thank you for your interest.