Strategic Land Planner
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 pa + bonus & car allowance
Reference: LG / BBBH11550
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Other Business Support
Closing date: 26/05/2020
Brewster Partners have a fantastic opportunity for a large National House Builder, who specialise in building 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Due to continued growth into a new region, they are seeking an experienced Strategic Land Planner to join their team.
You will be reporting to Technical Manager, looking after multiple developments throughout the West Midlands region.
- Identify potential developments.
- Project business plan; delivery strategy and maximisation of profit alongside the day to day management of projects.
- Manage acquisition process from purchase through to pre-construction.
- Ensure that all internal and external stakeholders are updated and contributing effectively at all times
- Land promotion of the companies sites, and also 3rd party agreements
- Keeping up to date with the policy requirements of each LTA
- Monitoring 5 year local land supply
- Appointing planning consultants and managing the process
- Liaise with the local authorities on strategic land
- Assess and appraise potential opportunities
- Assist the Land Director in all major projects for the business.
- Monitoring comments on planning submissions, advising the planning consultants when action may be required.
- Develop and maintain company knowledge in appeals, LPA decisions, judicial decisions and legislative updates.
- Currently working for either a national residential developer
- Detailed understanding of the planning application and appeals process.
- A strong network of contacts in the land agency world.
- Determined, hungry and ambitious
£45,000 - £50,000 pa + bonus & car allowance
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01332 982 010
M: 07858 518 396
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Strategic Land Planner, Reference: LG / BBBH11550". Thank you for your interest.