Kingston Upon Hull,
Salary: £18,100 - £23,000 pa
Reference: DS / 090119
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Accountancy Support
Closing date: 12/02/2020
Brewster Partners have been engaged by a well known, reputable and successful Goole based business to recruit an ambitious Accountancy Graduate for a newly created for within their small but busy accountancy team.
Reporting into the Site Financial Controller and working closely with the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Weekly Production status report
- Assist in producing detailed monthly financial analysis and reports for the UK site activities
- Variance analysis of expenses and production recoveries, including explanation of key drivers
- Subcontractor performance analysis
- Assist with the forecast and budget processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Compile expense accruals and prepayments
- Input of journals
- Monitor Capital Expenditure spend and liaise with Management on capitalisation of projects, disposal and impairment
- Involvement in new product costing as directed
- Other adhoc tasks and projects as required
- Compliance with internal controls and corporate policies
You must be a graduate of an Accountancy related Degree with a grade of 2:1 or above and ideally with a placement year or some prior accounts exposure, though candidates with the right attributes will still be considered without relevant experience.
The company offer a competitive basic package and full study support as well as a clearly defined career progression route within an ambitious and expanding company.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01302 308 040
M: 07990 978 033
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Accounts Graduate, Reference: DS / 090119". Thank you for your interest.