IT Improvement Engineer
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 pa
Reference: LG / BBBH11210
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Other Business Support
Closing date: 08/02/2020
Brewster Partners are recruiting for an IT Improvement Engineer for a market leading Automation and Rail company. Will be responsible for general IT support across the division and provide additional support to Group IT Team. Assisting in the day to day support, providing help to end-user's with IT queries, requests and problems. You will also run and manage projects and system implementations
- Monitoring service desk tickets and answering calls.
- Resolving 1st line support queries and logging these on the service desk system.
- Setting up new users on the system and configuring required hardware.
- Monitoring the backups and resolving any issues with these including restores.
- Keeping all hardware up to date and recorded on the asset management system.
- Planning & attending visits to our London office and other remote sites.
- Identifying improvement projects across the business
- Root cause analysis of issues within the factory to resolve problems.
- Lead value stream mapping work stream activity.
- Implement and manager 5S activity.
- Using Kaizen based activities.
- Support the delivery of training across the site.
Qualifications & Experience:
- ICT at A Level / AS Level or equivalent
- At least 3 year’s experience working in a 1st or 2nd Line Support environment
- Experience & understanding of Office365
- Understanding of networking infrastructure. TCP/IP, DHCP & DNS
- Knowledge of PC/Laptop hardware
- Proven leadership ability, supporting individual, team and organisational change, keeping the organisation's vision, mission and values at the forefront of decision-making and action, willing to collaborate with others.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal \ external teams, stakeholders and customers.
£32,000 - £38,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01332 982 010
M: 07858 518 396
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: IT Improvement Engineer, Reference: LG / BBBH11210". Thank you for your interest.