Head of FP&A
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Reference: SAC / HOFPA
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Senior Finance
Closing date: 18/12/2019
Augean Plc is a market leading, AIM-Listed, specialist management group offering a range of hazardous waste related services across a number of industrial sectors. With a turnover approaching £100m, Augean Plc have experienced significant growth in profit in recent years due to a number of successful, strategic management initiatives driven by the Group, resulting in a share price that has soared over the last 12 months. The business operates across a range of locations throughout the UK.
Based at their Head Office in Wetherby, Augean Plc are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, commercially focused, Head of FP&A to report directly to the Group Financial Controller.
This is a business critical role that will have 1 direct report (Finance Business Partner), and will involve periodic site visits across the UK.
The key duties of the position will include the following:
- Providing vital support to the wider business, delivering value added commercial finance output
- Management of the business planning and forecast process
- Deputising for the Group Financial Controller as and when required
- Taking ownership of Site P&Ls and having the foresight to challenge assumptions and adopt stringent controls and procedures
- Playing a key role in external and internal stakeholder management
- Regular visits to key business sites, meeting with budget holders and liaising with non-finance stakeholders
- Maintaining the finance ERP/systems, as well as ad-hoc improvement projects
- Maintaining continuous professional development and competence for the role
The successful candidate will:
- Be looking for a commercially focused finance role which involves building stakeholder relationships and influencing key business decisions - Essential
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) - Essential
- Ideally have a strong accounting background with sound technical experience
- Exposure to Financial Planning and Analysis would be preferred, however candidates with a technical background looking to progress towards an FP&A role would also be considered
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car Allowance
- Eligibility for company bonus
- Free on-site parking
Please note: Any direct applications, or applications via other recruitment agencies will be forwarded directly to Brewster Partners
Associate Client Director
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0113 834 3170
M: 07858 518 436
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Head of FP&A, Reference: SAC / HOFPA". Thank you for your interest.