Salary: £48,000 - £52,000 pa
Reference: PB/ CEOcar
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Office & Specialist Support
Closing date: 01/12/2019
A small charity with big ambitions are looking for a Chief Executive Officer to lead them through the next phase of their development. This is an exciting role and will suit someone with drive, resilience and ambition who can inspire and innovate.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate strategic and operational skills and have the ability to communicate a clear vision to stakeholders and audiences.
This role will require someone with exceptional communication skills and the ability to network and act as an ambassador within the local community.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Full accountability for overseeing the whole business as well as linking with the Chair and Board of Trustees in order to report on activity and performance.
- Embed a new strategy, plans and procedures
- Assist the trustees to monitor and refine the strategy for the organisation in line with external pressures and changes, and also best practice in governance
- Set comprehensive goals and performance targets in collaboration with the trustees
- Manage and support the development of the Senior Management Team to deliver operational KPI’s and establish existing and new services
- Maintain and improve robust systems and processes to encourage maximum performance and dedication from the staff
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the Board of Trustees
- Manage and develop relationships with partners (internal and external)
You will need experience of working with a Board of Trustees to develop and fund a strategy and have delivered business objectives and met agreed performance requirements.
You will need to be tenacious and be able to make informed decision making in challenging environments and a track record of dealing with uncertainty and surprises in an ever-changing environment.
You will need proven, demonstrable experience of building and driving strategic development and change management within the voluntary, statutory or business sector.
This role will oversee all areas of the business including HR, finance and fund raising therefore you will need a working knowledge of these functions and the ability to lead a team through change and development while being innovate and inspiring to the team and Trustees.
Generous benefits including pension and free parking
Client Director – Charity & Not-for-Profit
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
M: 07858 518 413
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: CEO, Reference: PB/ CEOcar". Thank you for your interest.