CRM Marketing Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa
Reference: AW / CRMManager3
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 01/12/2019
Brewster Partners are currently working with an exclusive role for a CRM Marketing Executive based in Rotherham. This company is very successful in their market, covering the manufacturing and retail of their product.
If you are someone who enjoys Customer Relationship elements of marketing – then read on!
We are looking for a CRM Marketing Executive , to work as part of a small friendly marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering CRM strategies across the group of companies encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty. ... Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM. Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Deploying and managing email campaigns including standard sends/automated sends/trigger sends
- Managing the retail and trade customer databases, ensuring that it is cleansed and that we are protecting our deliverability reputation by targeting customers effectively.
- You will understand the customer lifecycle, implement test and learn in order to optimise communications across all channels, email, SMS, print, social and outbound.
- Defining and implementing segmented and promotional email communication plans including lifecycle programmes and behavioural targeting.
- Implementing measures to reactivate lapsed and dormant customers plus recommending plans for divesting old data.
- Working with the multichannel, and sales teams to plan promotional email campaigns promoting key product areas and brand messages.
- Continued analysis and measurement of email performance and benchmarking against competitors and other leading retailers for best practice.
- Continuously analysing and reporting site and content performance and recommending improvements and developments.
- Develop a full email testing plan to test email content, subject lines, send times and any other tests we wish to conduct.
- Manage 3rd party review services including Which and Social media channels.
- Manage the direct mail segments which we use to post out to customers, working with the marketing team & sales team to define content.
- As part of the marketing team, setting a great example to all colleagues of the business.
- The salary will increase over a period of time
- Experience of CRM programs is essential.
- University graduate or is advantageous
- Strong organisational skills and a good multi-tasker is essential
Any previous applicants need not apply
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01302 308 040
M: 07971 673 159
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: CRM Marketing Executive, Reference: AW / CRMManager3". Thank you for your interest.