Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 pa
Reference: SB / CUSTCO
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 18/11/2019
Our exclusive client is looking to grow their team!
Looking to build their brand through recognisable customer communication and premium quality, proving a premium service is core to everything our client does, from sales to capabilities.
Our client is innovative and evolves in line with the need of situations and processes quickly. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will ensure precise levels of customer service are maintained within company requirements. You will ensure our clients reputation and enhance the customer experience in everything they do.
- To increase efficiency and resolve any issues professionally
- To provide administration and support
- Database updates - SAGE
- Handle and resolve customer complaints/enquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in product purchasing and order fulfilment activities such as taking orders, giving pricing information, advises shipping methods
- Handle incoming phone calls related to; return material requests, product samples
- Monitor product stock to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Alert customers on shipping and flow issues in advance.
- Contact customers regarding cancellations to determine cause and possible corrective measures.
- Maintain competent understanding of new products
- Invoicing of sales orders
Key Attributes required
- Extensive Customer Service experience with strong communication and analytical skills
- Order processing
- Service development experience
- Highly self motivated with a passion for providing excellent service
- Strong Commercial Awareness
£19,000 - £25,000 pa
Interested? Please contact Shona Bell, Senior Consultant at Brewster Partners
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
M: 07858 518 443
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Sales Administrator, Reference: SB / CUSTCO". Thank you for your interest.