Sector Leader- Oil and Gas
Reference: PS / MSL90812
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 17/12/2019
Brewster Partners are working with a Sheffield based steel stockholding business who specialise in high performance alloys and other manufactured components as they look to recruit a Key Account Manager/Sector Leader to lead activities within the Oil and Gas sector across UK and Norway.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the purpose of this position will be to ensure department budget is met, individuals within the team are supported/coached and current as well as potential new customers are met and developed.
Duties of the role will involve:
- Responsibility for a team of 3 Internal and 1 External Sales people
- Management of a sales area covering the UK and Norway, with travel in the UK and occasionally in Norway required
- Ownership of the annual sales budget and monthly sales forecast
- Setting of individual commercial and self-development objectives for the team and monitoring of performance on an ongoing basis
- Management of the sector leaders own customer accounts with an excellent understanding of product knowledge, manufacturing routes and costs
- Growing market share in OG in the UK and Norway
- Monitoring stock for UK OG on an ongoing basis, working with the Purchasing department to highlight any gaps or opportunities
- Providing the team with competitor information, customer feedback and guidance on pricing.
- Having an excellent understanding of the ERP and CRM system, to a level that support can be given to the team when required
The business are seeking a highly motivated career driven individual who is experienced and developed within the oil and gas metals market. You will need to be able to energise others, have a passion for sales and be able to manage and coach a team.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Metals experience in the Oil & Gas market
- Proven track record of selling in the Oil & Gas market
- Experience of nickel alloys, titanium and special stainless steels (ideally)
- History of selling added value products such as forgings and machined items (ideally)
This is an exciting new role for a well established business in the industry who can offer a number of benefits alongside the usual package.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07792 268 685
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Sector Leader- Oil and Gas, Reference: PS / MSL90812". Thank you for your interest.