Receptionist - Holiday Cover
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Reference: PH / 10487
Job Type: Temporary
Closing date: 08/11/2019
Brewster Partners are working with our client, a leading provider in their field to recruit for a Receptionist on a temporary basis to cover scheduled holidays. The position will be based out of an accessible location via public transport in Sheffield.
- General reception duties as and when required, for example, meet and greet visitors, liaising with internal employees on meetings, manage employee mail.
- Organise meeting room bookings effectively, managing the booking system and set up and down meeting rooms as required.
- Liaise with external catering companies for catering of meetings/ other events. Be responsible for providing guest refreshments
- Previous experience in a receptionist role essential
- Sound organisational skills and to be able to priorities busy work schedule
- Conversant with Microsoft word and excel
- Ability to respond to changing demands
- Customer focused
- Responsive and inquisitive
- Hours of work Monday - Friday 8:30am – 5pm or 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Accessible location via public transport or onsite parking available
- Weekly pay via agency
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01302 308 040
M: 07807 284 534
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Receptionist - Holiday Cover, Reference: PH / 10487". Thank you for your interest.