HR Advisor - Temp - Perm
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa
Reference: PH / 10756
Job Type: Temporary
Closing date: 08/11/2019
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with our client, a construction company based in Sheffield, to recruit for a confident HR Advisor on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent in the New Year.
- This role requires a true generalist, and standalone experience is a desirable.
- The client needs someone who can provide full support to the HR manager.
- This will require someone who has the ability to work on an individual basis, with the support of the HR Manager when required.
- Experience of E.R would be advantageous with the knowledge to step in and support when required.
- Understanding of grievance and discipline procedures would be an advantage also.
- CIPD level 3 minimum, ideally level 5.
- Evident experience of working in a busy HR department.
- To be available immediately.
£25,000 - £30,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01302 308 040
M: 07807 284 534
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: HR Advisor - Temp - Perm, Reference: PH / 10756". Thank you for your interest.