Videographer and Graphic Designer
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000 pa
Reference: AW / 19Videographer2
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Other Business Support
Closing date: 01/12/2019
Brewster Partners are currently working with a manufacturing company based in Doncaster, a new opportunity for a Videgrapher and Graphic designer is required to drive the companys products into the local market.
- You will manage and support all company video content, securing significant volumes of footage in partnership with internal/external stakeholders, more particularly with our Application Engineer, and with the support of various end-users in collaboration with the wider marketing team. You will support and make available this content to various stakeholders, delivering all relevant translation work.
- You will project manage the delivery of various literature required by the company group, including the main brochure, product brochures, promotional elements, and various other material required. This work will be supported by a Junior Graphic Designer.
- You will be responsible for the design and coding of all email templates. You will collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver various testing activities to improve the service, and experiment with personalised marketing through dealer partners, and directly to end-users.
- You will be responsible for designing various stand elements to support company various end-user and dealer facing events on a bi-annual basis, whilst also developing specific elements, and pre-agreed interchangeable sections to be placed in per show attended.
- You will oversee the development of content to support campaigns, specific landing pages, and other content as required by the Digital Marketing Manager. You will oversee the junior graphic designer with the development of social media, infographic, product imagery and adverts, as required by the full marketing team.
- You will support the junior designer, Product Manager and Brand and Marketing Executive with concept and planning of various packaging and sticker elements for all market launches.
- You will oversee the development of the Junior Graphic Designer, ensuring the individual receives any training either by yourself, or through an external provider. You will support the Marketing Manager ahead of performance reviews.
£28,000 - £38,000 pa
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01302 308 040
M: 07971 673 159
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Videographer and Graphic Designer, Reference: AW / 19Videographer2". Thank you for your interest.