Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 pa
Reference: JT / 10422
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 15/10/2019
Brewster Partners are working with a manufacturing business in Nottingham as they look to recruit a SHE Adviser.
This role would be based at Nottingham with some travel throughout the country.
- Maintain all HSQE KPI’s.
- Manage all company accreditation and compliance.
- Day to day operational compliance to ISO9001, 14001 and 18001 including;
- Producing and carrying out internal audits to an audit programme
- Reviewing policies and procedures and recommend changes to current practices
- Reviewing current practices for action or change with the Director(s)
- Maintain & manage staff competency matrix.
- Sentinel Scheme management and Administration.
- HSQE meeting and produce minutes, follow up actions on others and close out.
- Produce HSQE Briefings.
- Produce H&S Inspection program on sites & individuals.
- Undertake HSQE site inspection as programmed.
- HSQE support for Project & Site Managers.
- Conduct employee HSQE induction.
- Diagnose and develop enhanced suite of procedures to ensure company compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Continually identify and diagnose where compliance is required across the company.
- Develop and co-ordinate the delivery of all aspects to put in place compliance activity where it is otherwise absent or unsatisfactory.
- Responsible for compiling and authorising the company Risk Assessments.
- Completion of supplier assessment packs (HSQE sections).
- Supply and deliver basic H&S training as required.
- Facilitate and maintain compliance with BS11000; liaise with collaborative clients to ensure continued registration to standard.
- Undertake tender evaluation, pricing and tender submission as directed.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- IOSH Membership or equivalent
- HSQE Experience (Safety Critical – Min 5 Years)
- NQA - ISO9001 , 14001 & 18001 Lead & internal Auditor
- IRCA Lead & internal/External Auditor
- Free on-site parking
- Annual bonus (personal & company performance)
- 25 days hols + stats
- Auto enrolment pension
- Wellness benefit after 6 months - gym membership etc (to the value of £250 per year)
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07973 601 356
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: SHE Adviser, Reference: JT / 10422". Thank you for your interest.