Engineering Service Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
Reference: JT / 4JT1810-153
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 13/07/2019
Brewster Partners are working with a Sheffield Manufacturing business as they look to recruit an Engineering Service Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to manage and supervise the daily operation of Service Department staff, including Service desk staff, workload planning, and co-ordination of urgent/technical support issues, critical breakdown escalations, service engineer utilisation/deployment, and use of sub-contract staff where applicable.
- Accountable for workflows and resolution timelines and maintaining accurate data in our CRM database – Salesforce.
- Optimize service process in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Communicate to customers in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Drive KPIs through the Department and reporting on service KPIs.
- Follow up customer satisfaction surveys.
- Manage cost control within the Service Department.
- Focus on service policy development and implementation – including service plans & warranty packages.
- Employee coaching and career development within a performance driven culture.
- At least 3 - 5 years of Service Management experience within a manufacturing / engineering background.
- Strong electrical or mechanical background.
- Ability to work within and lead a team to achieve common goals.
- Decision maker.
- Good communicator both verbally and written.
24 days holiday + stats
Private Medical Insurance
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07973 601 356
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Engineering Service Manager, Reference: JT / 4JT1810-153". Thank you for your interest.