Technical Sales Engineer (Conveyor Belt Systems)
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 pa
Reference: JT / 1905-58
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Technical Sales
Closing date: 02/10/2019
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with a manufacturing business in Worksop as they look to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer with sales experience in the material handling and conveyor belt industry.
Your role as Technical Sales, will require you:
- You will have a proven track record of successfully developing business and sales in the material handling and automation industries.
- Typical industry experience could include automotive production and engineering, logistics and warehouse systems as well as robotic applications and food industries.
- Specific technical qualifications are not critical, but a “can do” attitude is. This combined with a clear record of achievement in the materials handling and automation environment when allied to a thorough knowledge of all aspects of materials handling and automation specification and design including control will allow you to demonstrate success that can be transferred and developed within this role.
- Willingness and the ability to travel both within the UK and across wider Europe to support and develop business is important.
- Free on-site parking
- Annual bonus (personal & company performance)
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07973 601 356
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Technical Sales Engineer (Conveyor Belt Systems), Reference: JT / 1905-58". Thank you for your interest.