Branch Manager / Showroom Manager
Reference: ALW / BM
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 10/05/2019
Brewster Partners currently have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager/Showroom Manager to join our client to lead and develop a new super show room based in Leeds. Our client are a dynamic manufacturer and know that people are their greatest asset so invest in their employees.
- Ensure that the branch operates efficiently and to high standards
- Manage a busy showroom
- Manage and develop a small branch team
- Work closely with the branch team and local tradespeople to identify and develop sales opportunities
- Manage, support and guide trade counter assistants / drivers, ensuring that the branch tasks are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Promote our expanding product range
- Driving customer sales and maximising margins
- Quickly resolve any customer issues
- Provide customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times
- Responsible for the Trade Counter you will deliver the highest customer service, help customers choose the correct products and build strong customer relationships.
- Work with the Branch Sales Manager and regional support teams to achieve sales and budget targets
- Experience gained within a trade counter sales environment and/or uPVC product experience
- Supervisory or management experience
- An outgoing personality as well as possessing strong people management skills
- Confident and articulate verbal communicator with all levels of managers and employees
- Strong Management skills and experience of leading a team
- The passion and energy to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve business targets
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business and to assist with the development of its employees to maximise job satisfaction and performance
- Organisational skills, drive and leadership to manage a branch effectively
- Experience of stock management, financial reporting are an advantage, though training and support will be provided
- A valid driving licence is essential
Excellent Salary, Bonus, and a huge range of Benefits
Monday – Friday 08:00-17:00 Saturday rota 08:00-12:00
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0113 834 3170
M: 07762 137 806
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Branch Manager / Showroom Manager, Reference: ALW / BM". Thank you for your interest.