HR Systems & Engagement Advisor
Reference: AW / 19HREA
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 12/05/2019
Brewster Partners are currently working with a successful and growing multi-site manufacturing company, with the head office based in the South Yorkshire / Midlands region.
This is a newly created role which will sit at the core of the key HR team functions within the group of companies. The role will act as a constant voice for and champion of the vision.
It will be responsible for delivering, in conjunction with the HR Business partner lead, the content output to ensure the groups communications and employee engagement ambitions are consistently and regularly refreshed and, are impactfuly delivering the core values
The role will also provide data and technical support to the Organisational Design and Development, Resourcing and HR Service Delivery teams in terms of data analytics, reporting capability via Success Factors and supporting our ability to ensure there is the most up-to-date and relevant people information and intelligence relating to our People Strategy’s performance, delivery and impact.
This role will be integral to supporting the delivery of programme materials that assist in the cultural shift in Leadership and Talent development needs.
Educated to degree level, or with an equivalent professional qualification (CIPD Level 7) and with a track record of designing, delivering and owning the necessary outputs of employee engagement, multi channelled communications is central to the roles core purpose.
2. You will have a naturally collaborative working style with a clear focus on delivering outcomes to time and to high quality.
3. You will possess a natural ability to interpret, reason and analyse complex data metrics to enable the delivery of high value reports, analysis and translations into every day working solutions or recommendations.
4. You will have had demonstrable exposure to working HR database structures, in particular a strong bias for with Success Factors experience is essential, as this will form an integral and critical element to the roles interface across the various HR teams.
5. Demonstrable experience of being a pro-active, confident self-starter who is comfortable and relaxed working in an HR generalist environment where flexible and reactive people skills, HR skills and maturity are key to the success of the role.
6. The ability to operate on an arms-length basis where required, would be strongly desired as the successful candidate will have reasonably consistent self-management opportunities and this needs to be a comfort preference.
7. Proven analytical and conceptual reasoning skills, where you are able to communicate well in writing and presentationaly, is required to support our ability to measure, track and design people solutions in a fast paced and at times ambiguous environment.
8. Employee engagement and retention focussed motivational experiences is essential, as would the ability to create new concepts, methods and project solutions to support our desire to empower our colleagues across the Group.
Please call for further information on the job details.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07971 673 159
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: HR Systems & Engagement Advisor, Reference: AW / 19HREA". Thank you for your interest.