Chief Financial Officer - Start Up Business - PE / Funding
Brewster Partners are supporting a highly entrepreneurial, start-up business in their search for a Chief Financial Officer.
The business is looking for a CFO to play a key role in establishing a financial framework for the business as it prepares to consider its funding options as it embarks on its next stage of growth.
The business is based in South Yorkshire, however hybrid working is an option.
The CFO will be responsible for the following:
- Assessing the funding options available to the business and leading discussions and negotiations with funding partners (e.g Private Equity)
- Managing a diverse shareholder base consisting of high net worth individuals and industry experts
- Establishing a sound financial and management reporting structure, ensuring payables, receivables, month end reporting and financial audits are managed appropriately
- Working with banks, auditors, insurers and lawyers on a regular basis
- As part of the board, the CFO will play a part in managing the strategic direction of the business
- Assess viability of M&A opportunities and engaging management on growth opportunities
- Day to day leadership of the finance function, ensuring the team are motivated and continually developed
The ideal candidate for this role will meet the below criteria:
- Qualified finance leader, preferably from Big 4 / practice background
- Must have worked with high growth, start-up businesses as an advisor or CFO / FD
- Be comfortable dealing with a variety of JVs, M&A and Funding related situations
- Competitive salary with executive benefits
Managing Partner – Accountancy & Finance
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Chief Financial Officer - Start Up Business - PE / Funding, Reference: RC / 10911". Thank you for your interest.