Business Development Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 pa
Reference: SM / 1811-117
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Other Business Support
Closing date: 25/02/2019
We are excited to be working in partnership with Maher; a global business who have been producing high strength, high performance alloys since 1932. Maher are an independently owned business who put people first in all that they do. Whether you are an employee or a client, Maher are committed to promoting a culture where People Matter. As Investors in People they promote an environment where everyone has a voice and support an open door policy. With their approach to first class customer service, and focus on profit through integrity, they have built a working culture that is proud to boast a dedicated workforce who feel rewarded and challenged.
We are currently supporting Maher to recruit a Business Development Manager to drive sales across China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Middle East. You will inherit a £1.5 million pound territory and be responsible for growing and maintain these international accounts.
This role is key to Maher’s continued growth overseas, with key responsibilities including:
- Maintaining and developing the Company’s customer base for all business units/teams in assigned Territories
- Building excellent relationships with customers, to include an extensive visiting plan and regular telephone contact
- To actively pursue and search for new business opportunities with current customers and assigned industry sectors. This will require the demonstration of a dedicated attitude at all times
- To set and agree financial targets and review these that regular points throughout the fiscal year
- To stay ahead of technical changes in the industry and be the product expert when advising on customers needs
- To agree a business action plan (every 6 months) by industry sector
- Meet/exceed the sales budget and gross profit budget and forecasts agreed and set for the specific territory/industry sectors
As a highly motivated, career driven individual you will be comfortable negotiating at a senior level. You will demonstrate a consistent track record of developing new and existing accounts within the niche metal stockholding/ fabrication industries, and due to nature of this role you will need to be flexible to travel internationally up to 12 weeks per year to meet customer needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
£45,000 - £55,000 pa
PLEASE NOTE ALL THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE SENT DIRECTLY TO BREWSTER PARTNERS
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 01302 308 040
M: 07971 673 152
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: Business Development Manager, Reference: SM / 1811-117". Thank you for your interest.