Salary: £25,000 pa
Reference: AW / HRAdvisorAW19
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 17/05/2019
Brewster Partners are working exclusively with a manufacturing company based in Sheffield.
The reason for the role is due to a restructure in the team and the requirement for an HR Advisor with experience in payroll.
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions.
- This position carries out responsibilities in the functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, and recruitment/employment and employment law compliance.
- The generalist must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints and harassment allegations.
- Coaches, counsels and guides managers before executing employee disciplinary actions.
- Monitors employee performance evaluations and ensures they are done in a timely manner.
- Performs benefit administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Administration of third party payroll system including monitoring of time/attendance system, including tax/pension/
- Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Participates in recruitment efforts for exempt and non-exempt personnel (excluding managerial levels and above); helps coordinate the use of temporary employees; maintains applicant flow logs.
- Maintains human resource system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Minimum of 2 years HR exposure
- Willingness to travel to Scotland when required
- Experience in payroll is essential
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07971 673 159
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Vacancy: HR Advisor, Reference: AW / HRAdvisorAW19". Thank you for your interest.