Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 pa
Reference: AW / HRCOORDAW19
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 17/05/2019
Brewster Partners are currently working exclusively with a well known sports and leisure group in South Yorkshire
Supporting the HR Manager, the HR Coordinator will provide a professional HR advisory service to employees and management within the business. Work with Payroll, ensuring employees are paid accurately on time, Pension and Benefits administered correctly, Management Information up to date and fit for purpose. Actively participate in the recruitment and retention of employees, administering in house systems for the recording and monitoring of sickness and holidays.
- Maintaining Document Management
- Support the HR Manager with HR projects
- HR Admin
- Exit interviews
- Track probationary periods
- Prepare offer letters
- Prepare employment contracts
- Employee Inductions
- Maintaining the HR Management Information (MI)
- Assist in the recruitment process, JD’s, internal ads, shortlisting and interview packs
- Liaison with external agencies to source candidates.
- Process reference requests for new starters and ex-employees
- Managing short and long term sickness
- Policy review
- Conduct maternity and paternity meetings
This role would be suitable for someone looking for a position that will offer development opportunities.
- CIPD Qualified or working towards CIPD qualification
£20,000 - £25,000 pa
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07971 673 159
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: HR Coordinator, Reference: AW / HRCOORDAW19". Thank you for your interest.