Why work for us
We value every person who works for us, and we promise to support you however we can from day one. Read on to find out about our fantastic staff benefits:
We offer flexible working to suit your lifestyle (we’re all human after all) including hybrid working as standard.
Great tech bundles, allowing you to work effectively and easily from home, the office, or out and about across the region.
33 days of annual leave, with the option to buy and sell your leave (in case you spot a last minute bargain getaway).
We also offer an active staff-led engagement programme which includes social gettogethers, Christmas parties, one-off surprise treats like ice cream days, and table tennis tournaments. We even offered additional leave when times have been tough to give our staff a well deserved break during the pandemic.
And that’s not all! We also offer...
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced parental bereavement leave and compassionate leave
- Investment in mental and physical health, including a healthcare cashback scheme, free counselling and generous sick pay
- A salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Volunteering and shadowing days across the hospice
- Free parking at the hospice
- Free drinks and subsidised meals
- Time off in lieu
- Free uniform if required